Tuesday, January 8, 2008

100 Books or Bust 2008 Tour!

So a friend of our's has set an insane goal of attempting to read 50 books by the end of the year.

Since both of us Ski's think this is an outstanding goal, and totally doable, we're going to copy her and set it for ourselves! But with a hitch, the two of us are going to shoot for 100 (read one hundred) books! (That's basically 1 book a week for each of us!)

Watch our progress as time goes on by glancing at this post from time to time. Also, as we've basically read every Cold War (boyski) and Mountaineering (girlski) book there is to read, feel free to give us suggestions on books to keep our drive alive!

And Baker --- thanks for the great idea!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You guys are all nuts. I was reading your title to this blog and was telling Rob, "Look- what a coincidence!" And then I read on...

deb said...

You guys are dorks! (just kidding) Sounds like fun - do audio books count? If so, James Earl Jones and I are half way thru the Bible this week!!! And Eric read The Very Hungry Caterpillar!!

Unknown said...

Wow, y'all and Sarah are much more ambitious than I. She also inspired me to set a reading goal, but I had to reduce the goal to make it more achievable.

The number I arrived at? 12. I know it's a sad little number comparatively, but considering the piddly amount I read last year...

That's 38 books less than each of you! Dang!